Save winnsboro.church to Your Home Screen
The best way to learn about all things Winnsboro Church of Christ is right here at winnsboro.church. Here, you'll find recent messages, be able to request prayer, contact us, give online and even register for upcoming events.
But did you know you can actually add winnsboro.church right to your phone's home screen - just like an app? This way, the latest info will always be right at your fingertips. Check below for device-specific instructions to get started!
first, navigate to winnsboro.church on your safari browser
- At the bottom of your screen you'll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it's trying to get away from a square. Tap this button.
- Once tapped you will have a few options. Scroll down until you see "Add to Home Screen" with an icon like this [+]. Select this one.
- You'll be asked to choose a name for the home screen icon; hit 'add' in the top right when you've picked one. When you're done it'll show up on your home screen and you'll have Winnsboro Church of Christ on your home screen!
first, navigate to winnsboro.church on your chrome browser
- Then touch the overflow button (three vertical dots) and select "Add to Home Screen".
- All you have to do is touch "Add" and the site will join your other apps and widgets.
- One recommendation: you can customize the text below the icon. Just touch to the text inside of the "Add to Home Screen" box and change it up.